Would you like to have an overview of your finances and you are looking for an app?
You want to manage your finances in categories?
Each category should have a maximum value?
Do you only need one income category or do you have the same income every month?
Then ADhabu 2 is the right app for you!
With ADhabu 2 you create first your default categories. You give each default category a name, a color and value. The value can be a currency value or a percentage. That is your decision. If you use percentages, you must also enter one maximum value for all default categories.
After creating the default categories, ADhabu 2 creates categories with the specified values for each new month. Now all you have to do is enter your items.
Each item has a name, a (current) date, a value and NEW in ADhabu 2 a repeat value. So recurring expenses are very easy to enter.
If you have several income categories or changing income, then you better take a look at ADhoke 3.
- Create as many outgoing categories as you wish
- Specify the outgoing categories by a maximum value per category or with percent values and one amount for all categories
- View the data between a timespan (only full months)
- Create items with a name, a date, a value and a repeating value
- Search for objects
- Export and printing of the visible data to a CSV file
- Export of the app data and import it on an other device
- Graphical statistic for yearly, monthly and daily overview
- Graphical statistic for yearly and monthly difference