The "Kaiser Baas X100" is a remote controller of Camera which insdie DSP is made by iCatchtek Inc, chip list support SPCA6330
You can connect the camera by iPhone or iPad via Wi-Fi, after established the connection, you can live view the camera video stream, trigger start movie record, take a picture, view the thumbnail, and download the video or picture.
1. Open camera WiFi
2. Connect to the camera WiFi, iPhone Settings -> Wi-Fi ,Search a SSID, click connect, the default password should be "1234567890".
3. Open the the App
1. Preview stream, Live streaming from camera.
2. Trigger action, In the preview stream, you can trigger camera to take a video or picture.
3. Support burst shot
4. Support delay capture.
5. Support video quality change.
6. Support image size change.
7. Support white-balance change
8. Format the camera SD card.
9. Listing photo & video files and download or delete files.
10. Single photo playback.
11. Automatic time correction with iPhone or iPad when established the connection.
12. Preview streaming is more smoothing.