The Rush Rx App lets you find pharmacies, refill prescriptions, and transfer prescriptions from one pharmacy to another using your mobile device.
Our features extend to last minute picks up for whatever your needs may be. Flower delivery, flower arrangements, special delivery, and surprise deliveries.
- Refill your prescriptions
- last minute funeral arrangements
- personal shopper
- Transfer prescriptions from any pharmacy
- Search for pharmacy nearest you
- Flower delivery and arrangements for special occasions.
Live location of delivery drivers
• Stores prescription exemptions
• Records delivery of special items – fridge lines and controlled drugs
• Instant route mapping for most efficient route, saving your business time and money
• Live updates of completed deliveries
• Delivery Driver app works on any iOS phone using inbuilt GPS tools – no need for additional software or hardware
• Secure cloud data storage
• Secure and password protected app
How it works?
For prescription orders received on your website, or placed instore, the pharmacy can mark orders for delivery. Once marked these orders can be assigned to any number of delivery drivers to complete that delivery.
Once marked as out for delivery the app automatically calculates the most time efficient route for the driver via Google Maps. Whilst in use, the app records the GPS location of the courier to send live information within the admin web application on an interactive map.
The results of each delivery or collection from the branch, including on-screen recipient signature, are recorded in the app and stored on a unique cloud based storage system. This means, in the event of theft of a device, confidential data is not at risk.
The delivery driver can mark a delivery as complete, failed or even left in a secure location. All this information is stored on the cloud system and can be accessed via the admin panel.
Why do I need this app?
The ease at which this app takes care of the regulatory burden surrounding deliveries is unparalleled.
Further benefits include the time saving aspect. With automated route planning, the delivery driver does not have to spend time planning routes, but, instead is provided with the best route. Delivery drivers can work more efficiently at delivering medicines and keeping your patients well cared for.