ENERGY5 - EV Charging Network Mobile Application allows users to locate and navigate to the nearest charging stations and complete a paperless charging session. Become a member, access, and edit your account (including your profile and billing information), request RFID cards, and receive charging status notifications. Contact our 24x7 Customer Support team to Report a station issue directly from the Mobile app with the ability to provide a description and pictures. We give you complete control and visibility to your charging activity!
- Two-Factor Authentication: Your security is our top priority. With two-factor authentication, you can rest assured that your EV charging account is well-protected.
- Read NFC Key: ENERGY5 - EV Charging Network supports reading NFC keys, making it even easier to get started with new RFID cards.
- Social Login: You can log in to ENERGY5 - EV Charging Network using your social media account, making it faster and simpler to get started.
- Payment Gateway with additional security layer: Our payment gateway now has an additional layer of security to protect your payment information.
- Handle Multiple Card with Single Account: You can store multiple payment cards in Your ENERGY5 - EV Charging Network account and seamlessly switch between them.
- Save the Apple Pay & Google Pay Card for future payment & auto reload: We've added support for Apple Pay and Google Pay, making it even easier to pay and reload your account.
- Send Email Receipt form app: You can receive email receipts directly from ENERGY5 - EV Charging Network, making it easier to keep track of your transactions.
- 24x7 Live Support: Our support team is available around the clock to help you with any questions or issues you may have.
- Live port status update: ENERGY5 - EV Charging Network APP provides real-time updates on port status. You'll receive a notification as soon as a port becomes available.
- Details Site Info Screen: You can view detailed information about charging stations, including location, Availability, Amenities, Pricing, Opening times and more.
- Upload Site/station images option to the driver: You can upload images of charging stations directly from the app.
- Station Ratings & Review with Image: You can rate and review charging stations, and even upload images to share your experience.
- Default Map with site cluster and with port status: The map view displays charging ports as clusters, making it easier to find the nearest one.