AL-aGAMI (also el agamy / al ajmi / al ajami) quran READ & LISTEN offline (العجمي بدون انترنت للقرآن الكريم صوت وصورة)
Is there an app that listen and read the Quran at the same time alajmi voice?
The Sheikh AL-AJMI Quran Read and Listen Offline app is a comprehensive Quran application that offers users the ability to listen and read the Holy Quran at the same time. Engaging Way to revise The Quran or even memorize The Quran with Ahmed al ajmi voice of The Quran. READ and LISTEN !
1. Complete 114 surahs
2. Al-Quran without internet all 114 Quran Surahs
3. al-ajmi READ and LISTEN.
4. Repeat current Surah endlessly or repeat from current Surah to Surah 114. An-Nas (i.e repeat all Quran Surahs)
5. Shuffle Surahs
6. Add/remove Surah to/from favorites
7. Two reading modes of the Quran : Mushaf style and written Quran in Arabic text that you can copy, translate or share.
8. Full Quran download for Reading Offline
The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said: “Surely the recitation of the Qur'an is an atonement for the sins, a covering (protection) from the Hell Fire, and a safety from the punishment.
TEN Hadiths to revive your relation with The Qur’an :
1. “One who is proficient in reciting the Qur’an is associated with the noble, pious (angel) scribes. As for he who stammers when reciting the Qur’an and find it difficult for him, he will be granted a double reward” (Al-Bukhari & Muslim)
2. “The one who was devoted to the Qur’an will be told [on the Day of Resurrection:] ‘Recite [the Qur’an] and ascend [in ranks] as you used to recite when you were in the world. Your rank will be at the last verse you recite.“‘ (Abu Dawud & At-Tirmidhi). Sheikh Ahmed al ajmi offline
3. `Uthman ibn `Affan (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “The best among you [Muslims] are those who learn the Qur’an and teach it.” (Al-Bukhari)
4. `Abdullah ibn Mas`ud (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said:“Whoever recites a letter of the Book of Allah will be credited with a good deed and a good deed is multiplied into ten. I do not say that [the word:] “Alif Lam Meem” is [counted as] one letter. Rather, Alif is one letter, Lam is one letter and Meem is one letter” (At-Tirmidhi). al quran al ajmi
5. Abu Umamah (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Recite the Qur’an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection.” (Muslim)
6. “On the Day of Resurrection, the Qur’an will be brought with its people who acted according to it in this world. The Surahs of Al-Baqarah and Aal-`Imran will be at the front arguing on behalf of their [devoted] reciter.” (Muslim)
7. “Whenever a group of people assemble in one of the Houses of Allah (i.e. Mosques), reciting the Book of Allah and studying it, tranquility descends upon them, Mercy covers them, angels surround them and Allah makes a mention of them among those who are with Him.” (Muslim)
8. `Abdullah ibn `Abbas (may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “A person who has nothing of the Qur’an in his heart is like a ruined house.” (At-Tirmidhi)
9. “Envy is not justified but in case of two persons only: – One who has been given [knowledge of] the Qur’an by Allah and thus he recites it during the night and day, – and a man who has been given wealth by Allah, so he spends it during the night and the day (in ways that please Allah).” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
10. “Keep refreshing your knowledge of the Qur’an for [I swear] by the One in whose hand the soul of Muhammad is, it is more liable to escapes [from memory] than camels do from their hobbles.” (Al-Bukhari and Muslim)
If you like this app please rate and share it with your family and friends.