Welcome to the Irish Museum of Modern Art. \n\nIMMA provides an extraordinary space at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin, where contemporary life and contemporary art connect, challenge, and inspire one another.
This app offers a selection of art trails and creates the opportunity to explore IMMA’s unique galleries, grounds, and gardens. These self-guided tours feature GPS-guided maps, text information and images at the trail stops. There are specific trails for adults and for all the family providing language and information appropriate to different age groups.
The app’s outdoor trails allow the user to take a walk through the 17th-century gardens and meadows while learning more about the sculptures and artworks you can find placed around IMMA’s grounds.
This app is best enjoyed on your mobile device when downloaded in advance of your visit and some trails may require headphones.
While using this app during your visit to IMMA, please help us ensure that everyone can continue to enjoy the museum’s artworks and galleries by following these guidelines:
• Artworks must not be touched, as even the artworks that are not exceptionally fragile can be damaged by repeated contact with hands;
• Parents/guardians must always accompany children in the galleries and grounds;
• Please keep your belongings close to you at all times and do not obstruct in any way IMMA entrances, corridors and fire exits;
• Food and drink are not permitted in the galleries;
• Take care around the grounds especially crossing roads. Watch out for bicycles, cars, and vans at all times;
• Photography is not permitted in some of IMMA’s galleries. Ask a member of IMMA’s visitor engagement team if you are unsure about these guidelines