The government of Rajasthan intends to implement Rajasthan Accountability Assurance System (RAAS) to ensure implementation of true Good Governance in Rajasthan. It is envisaged that to ensure the reach of Government till the very grassroots, usage to ICT shall play a predominant role.
To ensure that the Government officials get connected to the residents at all times GIS,
and connectivity enabled monitoring systems shall be implemented,
to ensure monitoring and delivery at every tier of the Government architecture and thereby achieving the true sense of Good Governance.
1) Assist Government in obtaining complete details on the movement of vehicles vis-a-vis their geographical location at different points in time and the speed of the vehicles at such locations and times.
2) Provide real-time information on the movement of vehicles.
3) Provide various standard and exceptional reports pertaining to fleet operation as per requirement(s).
4) Generate data for analysis & decision making process with the provision of training for the same to stakeholders.
5) Capture vehicle information and communicate the same to Central Control.