AmberPass is made to help you and your data stay more secure. It will generate the best password for you, safeguard your passwords in encrypted storage, and assess the reliability of your current accounts.
Our app will remember all your passwords for you, so you won't have to struggle with exhausting password resets. Let AmberPass check whether your personal or work information is safe or has been found in any data breaches.
- PASSWORD STORAGE. Manage all your accounts' credentials in one place. Organize passwords by assigning them a particular color. Use a PIN to shield entry to the storage from prying eyes, or Face ID for faster access.
- PASSWORD GENERATOR. This useful feature allows you to quickly generate the most strong and secure passwords that meet all the necessary requirements and are impossible for hackers to crack. Simple to customize and copy.
- ACCOUNTS CHECK. Check to see whether a data breach has exposed your accounts. By entering your email or password, you can see where and what type of data was affected, and get notified about potential hackings.
- PASSWORD AND DEVICE SECURITY CHECK. Check to see whether your password was exposed in any well-known data breaches. Find out whether your passwords put your information at risk when they're weak or detected as being outdated. If your device is password-protected, AmberPass will also verify that.
- Subscription period: one week, one month, one year.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time in your Apple ID settings in iTunes and the App Store. All prices include applicable local sales taxes.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can turn off auto-renewal 24 hours before your next subscription payment by going to your account settings.
- No cancellation of your subscription is allowed during the active subscription.
- Any unused portion of a free trial will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.