Capture Ultra High Definition videos with your iPhone and iPad.
With Ultra HD, you can capture Ultra High Definition videos with the back and front camera of your iPhone and iPad.
• Capture UHD Cinema videos with resolution of 4032 pixel by 2160 pixel, UHD 16/9 videos with resolution of 4032 pixel by 2268 pixel, and UHD 4/3 (12 Mega Pixel) videos with resolution of 4032 pixel by 3024 pixel
• Capture UHD videos with the back camera of your device
• Capture UHD videos with the front camera of your device (iPhone 11 and newer, iPad Pro 3rd Gen and newer)
• Change the videos resolution in the app settings
- Tap to adjust the focus and do a long pressure to set the exposure
- Pinch to zoom in/out, double tap to go full screen
• Set the app timer to capture UHD without touching your device
If you have any issue, question or suggestion, drop us an email at [email protected]
Check out many great iPhone and iPad apps, and hundreds of discounted apps, at seb-appstore.com