The BrightStaves Viewer app for iPad is a comprehensive sheet music tool designed to make your rehearsals and performances more efficient and effective.
- Page View and Navigation
- Customize your page display with the option to view half, full, or two pages on the screen
- Page zoom feature that allows for margin cropping
- Effortlessly turn pages by swiping or tapping on the edge of your screen
- Easily navigate through your document with the help of page numbers and thumbnails
- Customize your works with markup options for rehearsal marks and parts for multi-part compositions
- Seamlessly integrate AirTurn Bluetooth pedals to turn pages with ease
- Instantly adjust the screen brightness by swiping two fingers up or down the screen. This is an invaluable tool for situations with variable lighting, such as a theatrical stage or a church service.
- Utilize the Repeats tool to craft personalized transitions, such as Repeats, Segno, Da Capo, and more.
- Transitions are elegantly marked with translucent triangles, allowing for easy identification. Simply tap on a triangle to be instantly transported to the corresponding spot in the score.
- If a composition contains multiple transitions in various directions, you can label the translucent triangles with ordinal numbers for easy navigation.
Customize Your Score
- Custom Marks
- File description (title, author, copyright, instructions, year of release, etc.)
- Alternative language. Option to display composition title and author name in performer's preferred language.
- Expression Marks and Drawing
- Expression Marks tool for marking piece with dynamic, tempo, articulation, etc.
- Drawing Tool for arbitrary drawing using four colors
- Organize pieces in your preferred order for rehearsals or performances.
- The list may contain complete PDF files, as well as individual page ranges extracted from a file.
- Each composition is saved in the list along with all its pre-configured settings, including Custom Marks, Expression Marks and Drawing, and PitchAid settings.
Collaboration with Others
- Custom Marks and Expression Marks and Drawing can be exported and transferred to other musicians - all performers in group will be able to use the exact same interpretation.
- Sharing list provides other participants with complete rehearsal or concert plan, including all markings
- Only markup is transferred, PDF files themselves are not copied
Tools to Make Rehearsals More Effective
- Pitch Aid
- Replaces pitch pipe
- Emits pre-set pitched sound when three fingers are pressed on the screen
- Pitch can be adjusted and saved for each piece and individual page
- Time Tools
- Built-in metronome to establish precise tempo
- Stopwatch to check the duration of the piece or the time required for the choir to go up and get into position on stage.
- Timer to keep track of and manage rehearsal time effectively
The BrightStaves Viewer for iPad provides a complete suite of tools to make your rehearsals and performances more efficient and effective. Whether you're a professional musician, choir conductor, or music publisher, the app has everything you need to enhance your experience and make the most of your sheet music.