BhagavadGita, an iOS application of 'The Bhagavad Gita'. It is the sacred text of the Hindus. The application is a malayalam version of the same.
'The Bhagavad Gita', literally meaning The Song of the Bhagavan, often referred to as simply the Gita, is a 700-verse scripture that is part of the Hindu epic Mahabharata.
The user interface of the application is inspired from the iOS 7 style.
Features of the BhagavadGita
- Complete chapters of The Bhagavad Gita
- Includes all Slokas in The Bhagavad Gita with its Malayalam meaning
- Add to favourite option for reading a favorite sloka
- Social share option (Facebook Share)
- Background music ('om kara'), with enable/disable options.