Use the Oracle Primavera Cloud app (formerly Oracle Primavera Projects) to update progress and monitor the health and performance of your projects. Oracle Primavera Cloud supports offline access and provides the following capabilities:
• Access multiple projects while offline.
• Provide on-site progress updates for your assigned work on projects, including tasks and activities.
• Powerful overviews quickly provide insight into the performance of your projects and highlight missed and upcoming deadlines.
• Visually manage work plans and communicate with task performers from all partner companies.
• Browse and view project files, and save them for access while offline.
Note: For full functionality, a current license and connection to Oracle Primavera Cloud are required. The app includes a demo mode that enables you to evaluate the app without a license or connection.