Sign up during pregnancy or when a child is already born, and experience the Magic.
Nurturey’s PinkBook is the smartest digital upgrade for the NHS paper red book, to manage Pregnancy and Child Health:
- Linked to the NHS systems for your’s and your child’s health records
- Magical experience with NHS Login.
- Comprehensive health management features during pregnancy (NHS guidance, tests, kick counter etc) and childhood (Measurements, Vaccinations, Dental, Vision and Milestone etc)
Nurturey PinkBook is Safe and Secure. Nurturey has been through a rigorous approval process by NHS for all the integrations accomplished. Nurturey is NHS DTAC ready (Digital Technology Assessment Criteria). Nurturey meets NHS's rigorous security, information governance, privacy, clinical safety, technology, and design standards.
Moreover, Nurturey follows EU security guidelines and complies with GDPR.
1. NHS-linked features
• Access trusted NHS guidance using smart algorithms, manage GP/midwife appointments such as pregnancy reviews, tests, and scans.
• View pregnancy records such as tests and scans according to the check-up schedule
• Order prescriptions
• Message the GP for any health queries
+ more NHS-linked pregnancy features
b) Child health:
• Access your child's vaccinations and other NHS health records
• Manage your child's GP appointments
• Receive trusted NHS guidance related to child health
• Order prescriptions
+ many more NHS-linked health features
2. Linking your account to NHS
a) Use NHS Login to access Nurturey for a fully automated and magical experience.
3. Track health and development indicators
a) Child health:
• Track and manage your child's vaccination schedule
• Plot their height and weight against WHO growth charts
• Calculate Z score and BMI
• Track their dental health and vision health
+ more child health features that help parents stay on top of their child's growth and development
• View and manage your overall health, access test and scan results during pregnancy using our ‘Health Card’
• Track your pregnancy check-up schedule
• Use kick counter to count baby's movements and recognise a pattern in the pregnancy
• Know your pregnancy choices by using the birth planner
+ more pregnancy features to help women feel supported, informed, and encouraged during their pregnancy and post-pregnancy time
c) Cognitive exercises and milestone tracking stimulate brain growth. Tools like Growth Milestones, Alexa Mental Math, etc are built-in to make learning fun for the little one.
a) Receive alerts and reminders, as important actions become due such as vaccination dates, pregnancy tests, and scans etc.
5. Proactive insights and reports
a) Understand emerging health needs using benchmarked WHO data with the help of growth charts.
8. Many of the features in Nurturey are free, while some (especially premium tools/features) will require payment/subscription.
Currently, we offer two subscription options:
• Premium (1-month)
• Premium super saver (1-year)
Additional subscription information:
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
All of us, at Nurturey, are always excited to hear from you. If you have any queries, feedback, or concerns, please write to us at [email protected]
Let us get social: