Explore the amazing world of bees. Learn and discover by tapping, dragging and exploring.
Life of a Bee is an educational app aimed at 5 - 10 year olds.
It allows students to learn by exploring and discovering.
The app includes interactive life-cycles, effects of pollination, looking inside bees and butterflies, and much more.
This app is free and has no in-app purchases and no advertising. Ideal for schools.
• Includes interactive animations that allow you to explore different kinds bees collecting pollen and nectar.
• See bees and butterflies grow and develop over time, from a tiny egg to an adult.
• Buzz pollinate and water tomato plants to see the fruit grow. What happens in the plant life-cycle if the bees aren't there?
• Dance the waggle dance to show other bees where to find the best flowers.
• Create your own garden to attract pollinators.
• Find out more about bees and butterflies in the Science Lab. And while your there why not paint your own butterfly design.
• Zoom in to observe the internal and external structural features of bees and butterflies.
• Investigate the inter-dependence of living things.
• Learn scientific vocabulary with optional labels.
Life of a Bee is an interactive world that lets children explore and learn about living things at varying scales - going inside a garden, a science lab, a hive, plants, and individual insects. Travel through the garden, enter the hive, explore the Science Lab, and even create a garden to attract pollinators.
Life of a Bee is an educational app designed to teach children biological science understanding and encourage open ended inquiry learning.