Live Transcribe — live subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing in 60+ languages and dialects. The application recognizes speech and displays the text on the screen. Very easy to use - just 1 touch.
Speech recognition app features:
• An indispensable app for deaf or hard of hearing people
• More than 60 dictation languages
• 99 percent accurate speech recognition
• Voice over text at high volume (suitable as a voice volume booster for the hard of hearing)
• Audio notes. Saving recognized speech to notes.
• Text-to-Speech — Voice over notes
• Changing the font size
• Offline mode for more than 10 languages
• Dictation of punctuation marks
• Light and dark theme
• Unlimited live captions
Easy to use our Transcriber:
1. Click on the Microphone icon
2. Dictate text. Speak your language. The application will recognize your speech and display it in text
Tip: Hold the phone with the microphone facing the person who is speaking. This will help the app recognize the text better.
Important: The app will ask permission to access the microphone and speech recognition. Please allow the application access.
The application can be used at a doctor's appointment. You can save the recognized text in the application notes. It's comfortable.
Our technology is not affiliated with Google. Speech recognition can be used in two modes:
1. Online speech recognition - recognition occurs through an Internet connection and is available for all languages that are available in the application
2. Offline mode - speech recognitions at your device. This type of speech recognition is supported by more than 10 languages
Terms of Service: https://sites.google.com/view/livetranscribe/terms-of-use