Spare Me Lite is a bowling score keeper, tracker and statistical reporting tool, that will reveal patterns within your game for scoring improvements leading to greater enjoyment on the lanes. The app is easy to use and only requires minimal set up before you're up and running.
Score keeping is as simple as keying in first ball count and pins left on the deck. Once your game is completed, save score and then dig into the details. Enter as many bowlers, leagues and practice sessions as desired and track each independently or combined. With Spare Me Lite, only one bowler can be scored at a time. For multiple bowler scoring, please check out the full version of Spare Me.
The database engine supporting the app is robust, expandable and portable, which allows for unique analytics, future functionality, extensive history and operational recovery (backups and restores).
Spare Me Lite includes:
- Score keeping
- Strike, spare, open, split and pin conversation rates
- Sortable score results by bowler, league or practice session
- Complete 3 game series score sheet
- Database backup to Cloud or on device
- Data transfer to new device or to the full version of Spare Me
Spare Me (full version) includes all the above plus:
- Bowling ball entry and statistics
- Scoring trends
- Score probability and dispersions
- Future estimations
- Data export in csv format (i.e., Excel)
- Share score sheet with friends, family or fellow bowlers
Future considerations for Spare Me:
- Baker Scoring
- Deeper analytics
- Suggestions welcomed…
For questions, comments and support reach us at [email protected]
Please allow 24-48 hours for response.