Ready to learn Chinese characters in a flash?
What you'll find:
Chinese words, organised with translation and pronunciation, as simple as that.
• List of the 99 most commonly used words
• A growing collection - up to 320 words now - for premium users (available as in-app purchase)
• Phonetic tables with both Pinyin and Zhuyin system to give you the basics of Chinese pronunciation
• Traditional and Simplified characters, working for China, but also Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau
• Translation in English and Italian language, with possibility to add French, German and Spanish in the future.
• Characters flash cards, with translation and audio for correct pronunciation
• Quiz: play the game to test your ability in memorising new words
• No more standard sentences like 'What's your name?' or 'Where are you from?' just characters to learn
• Interface color study to improve impression and facilitate memorisation
Chinese language is a lot about memory, don't underestimate your brain!
By looking at the characters many times and memorising the meaning you will eventually learn a lot.
Chinese native speakers know thousands of characters, but most of the common sentences and signs use much less words. Knowing the most frequent characters will actually make a huge difference, this app is made to make this process easy.
Try for free, upgrade later if you enjoy playing!