"Welcome to the Community Platform of AccioJob!
The platform is specifically for the main batch students of AccioJob for all communications regarding the course, classes, coding contests, batch updates, events, important announcements, etc.
Further details about the channels in the AccioJob's community platform that will help you become an A-star coder are mentioned below:
- Announcements: Don’t miss out on special events, coding workshops, curriculum updates, etc. This channel will include all event information and important updates about the course.
- Live lecture: Get notified about all your class lectures, class timings, canceled/rescheduled classes, if any at all.
- Contests: A little healthy competition within your peers is always good. Take part in your weekly contest and get all the information about the contest including dates and timings here.
- Job updates: Stay up to date with the latest job openings, upcoming drives, shortlisting status, next steps, results etc. Everything thats important!
- General: Network and communicate with your peers by talking about common interests, discussing latest updates→ Basically anything and everything you can think of!
- Coding Doubts: Take help from your peers along with helping others with all coding related doubts and issues. This will not only get your doubts cleared but also help you revise and get better at certain topics.
- Chill zone: Relax and take a break from rigorous coding marathons. Be your fun self by sharing memes, jokes, and quirky coding posts. Basically, have fun!
The aim of the platform is to learn, grow, and build a community together!
AccioJob is an ed-tech startup run by IIT Delhi Alumni and backed by Y Combinator.
We provide the best learning platform for students to start a career in Software Development. Giving students training on a highly industry relevant curriculum, by the best instructors and mentors, on a state of the art learning platform and with opportunities across 300+ top tech partner companies, we have placed 1000+ students at an average 8.3 LPA to 41 LPA salary. Our students are currently working at Amazon, Visa, MakemyTrip, Salesforce, Walmart, ThoughtWorks, BharatPe, and many more top tech companies."