With the DairyNet App, dairy farmers working with the GEA DairyRobot R9500 and the GEA DairyNet can carry out herd management actively and on the move. Important information on master data, animal status and performance of the individual animal with presentation of the history and action lists can be called up at any time. The status of the automatic milking system and notifications are easy to grasp at any time.
Functionalities of the DairyNet App
• Data access at any time from anywhere, even offline
• Input of data, on the spot, in the barn or on pasture
• Documentation of actions directly at the animal
• Overview of animal and performance data, life cycle, milking times
• Notifications for milking, feeding, quarter-individual conductivity, quarter-individual cell count classes and messages from CowScout
• Sort animals - convenient and mobile
• Secure and password-protected connection of the app to the GEA DairyNet Box controlling the entire milking, feeding and sorting processes.
• Live view of the milking box
• System messages