The MSK app has been developed to offer support and guidance on how to manage a Musculoskeletal (MSK) condition or injury. This can relate to any injury, disease or problem with muscles, bones or joints.
Clinical guidance and exercise videos can be of benefit to anyone with an MSK condition/injury. However, this app is aimed primarily for use by patients registered with a GP practice in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland, as guidance is dovetailed with reference to local services and links.
HOW TO USE
• As a first port of call for information about your MSK injury/condition • In conjunction with your medical treatment • For self-management of your injury/condition
SUPPORT AND GUIDANCE FOR
• Upper Limb: Shoulder, Elbow, Hand, Wrist and Fingers • Lower Limb: Hip, Knee, Foot, Leg, Ankle
• Clinically-approved simple-to-follow exercise videos • Learn the ‘What’, ‘How’ and ‘How Often’
• View a wide range of PDF guidance sheets with more in-depth information
LEICESTER, LEICESTERSHIRE & RUTLAND
Support for patients registered with a GP practice in Leicester, Leicestershire & Rutland includes:
• Directory of Services
• PDF guidance which refers to local services
Note: An internet connection is required to view the app however some of the content may be available offline once the application has been used once.
This app was commissioned by Planned Care / Better Care Together, a partnership of six NHS organisations in Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland. The app was developed by the NHS Leicestershire Health Informatics Service.