WFP’s Emergency Field Operations Pocketbook is a quick-reference resource for all WFP emergency operators. It was first released in print in 2002. Nearly two decades later, it has been relaunched as an app! The Pocketbook provides guidance to WFP staff on all aspects of emergency preparedness and response.
As WFP grows in complexity and scale, staff need to be equipped with the most up-to-date tools and information. The Pocketbook app can accompany staff wherever they go, it is updated regularly and is quick and easy to use. Download it now!
The Pocketbook app provides:
• Key checklists and guidance
• WFP policies, guidelines and procedures
• Helpful tips and important reminders
• Contact details for who to call
• Reference links to more detailed information
• Once the app is downloaded, all content is available offline
• Download, share, print and bookmark information
• Updates as soon as new information is available
• Search function to quickly find what you’re looking for
• Homepage with important and frequently used content
Please note: this app is only available to WFP staff.