This is the paid US version.
• Embark upon an epic and emotional journey with CAT and Dylan about love, dealing with loss and grief.
• Exciting, hilarious, and fun, yet at times touching and poignant; Dylan learns that inevitably you need to deal with the pain of letting something go in this colorful, 2D, action RPG.
• Battle 90 Soul Pops and 10 powerful bosses across 10 locations in Samuton, the Happiest Town On Earth Since 1986.
• Complete all quests on each floor to advance. Beat the boss at the end to unlock the next location.
• Every other floor can be warped to once beaten. No need to start from the beginning if you die. Phew, that's a relief!
• After beating the final boss you can start all over in New Game + mode. Soul Pops are MUCH harder this time around, are you brave enough?
• No Energy:There is no energy system, play as much/often as you want.
• No Ads: No ads anywhere. Who likes those? Yuck!
• Gears: Collect over 200 pieces of gear and dress up exactly how you want. Feeling like a cheerleader today? A punk rocker? Or maybe just running around town wearing your D.A.R.E. t-shirt you got at school.
• Costumes: Obtain over 30 costumes to make CAT look even fancier! There are Special, Daily and Boss Costumes to choose from, with each giving additional stats.
• Gacha: Get Gears by doing Gacha draws. Gears range from 1 to 5 stars in rarity and are part of 4 different themed collections. Can you get them all? Good luck!
• Secret Plans: Collect all 5-star Gears from each blueprint in "Secret Plans" then sell them to Bad Bunny for tons of Diamonds. What a deal, I would totally do it!
• Fusion: Collect Scrolls to fuse Gears. Leveling them up makes them stronger! Who doesn't want to be all-powerful?
• Skills: Level up to unlock skills on the skill tree. There are 19 to choose from ranging from Passives, Actives and Buffs. So many combinations. So much fun!
• Furniture: Create and eat 11 different pieces of Furniture to give CAT helpful boosts. Collect materials in battle to make them. Mmmm... yum!
• Soul Pops: Collect Soul Drops to "heal" Soul Pops. Leveling them up gives more EXP in battle. Also, get them to level 7 to recruit them as pets in the Pet Arena. p.s. Don't forget their Former Self Bios, it's fun to read those!
• Achievements: Complete over 400 achievements, each with 10 ranks of difficulty, with increasing rewards of Silvers and Soul Drops. So much to do!
• Story: Read side stories after completing each chapter of the game to learn more about the character's lives behind-the-scenes. Did you know Dylan likes root beer floats?
• Jobs: Take on special requests on the job board to earn MyMEF points used to buy costumes. Complete 10 jobs to receive a Boss Warp Ticket.
• Daily: Get rewards just by logging in each day. The first 7 days have special login bonuses! Get those goodies just for showing up.
• Pet Arena: Challenge a 100 strong horde of Level 7 Soul Pops in the Pet Arena. If you survive, you earn a Soul Pop Pet. Give yourself a "pet" on the back!
• Gold Vault: Enter the Gold Vault to battle Golden Gilders which drop piles of Silvers. Soon, you will have enough to fill a swimming pool!
• Music: Jam to 16 amazing, original MyMEF soundtracks. Unlock each location's music once beaten and set it as the default Cabin music.
• Boss Warp Ticket: Boss Warp Tickets let you warp directly to a boss. Quickly collect Boss Badges to exchange for Boss Costumes! Bosses get tougher each round. Can you handle it?
If you want to see more super awesome content and merchandise from Tigs & Gin Studio, check out our web page: https://www.tigsandgin.com
Subscribe & Follow:
Questions, comments, bugs? Send an email to [email protected]