Lock down your secret photos, videos, notes and voice records with a passcode.
Download Private Vault for locking your private photos and videos.
Private Vault can back up all your photos & videos on your iCloud. So your data is very secured.
Enjoy these top-notch features to ensure your privacy is protected and safe:
- Save your personal photos & videos.
- Storing private notes & voice records.
- Backup your personal photos & video on your personal iCloud.
- Photo, video, notes & voice records support
- Simple interface
- Password Protected App Entry
- Pin Lock
- Password Protected Photo Albums : Assign individual PIN codes to access particular albums
- Also support unlock your Vault with Touch ID & Face ID
- Full-screen and slideshow viewing for photos and videos
- Syncs images and videos to all of your Private Photo Vault app installations on same iCloud.
- When you face down the screen, Vault will exit and another app will be launched
- Private Browser : Browse the internet privately and download images.
- Fake Password
- Album Cover Photo: Set customise photo for your album.
- Unlimited notes & voice record
- Break-In-Alert: When someone tries to log in with a wrong pin, a snap is immediately taken.
- Ad free experience
When you install the app, set your recovery mail for recovering your passcode using the email. This is the only way to recover your passcode and datas.
Your photos & videos will backup in your iCloud. If your iCloud turn off, photos & videos will not backup. Since your photos & videos backup in your iCloud, this means we have NO ability to view your datas.
Information about the auto-renewal of subscription:
1-month Subscription- $5.99
1-year Subscription with 3-Days free trial - $39.99
Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
The price corresponds to the same price segment, which are set in the "Apple's App Store Matrix" for other currencies.
* Your free trial subscription will automatically renew to a paid subscription unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the free trial period.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by turning off auto-renewal through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Terms of Service:
Your photos & videos will be backup only if your iCloud is on. So check your iPhone settings & make sure your iCloud is turn on.