What Can Sidekick Do For You?
- Offers a route that is simple and less stressful to drive on (fewer turns, more easy segments on highways and major roads)
- Records dashcam videos for protection against unjust tickets or insurance frauds
- Alerts you in real time when you are driving towards speed camera
- Keeps track of commute time historically for you
- Shows cost of trip using nearby gas price and fuel usage data of your vehicle
- Records trip mileage for easy expense reporting
- Gives you a feel for how smooth your driving is. Smooth driving -> Fuel efficiency and safety!
- Reports pothole to Toronto 311 with just one tap
What Makes Sidekick Special?
1. Set it and forget it. Sidekick activates its sensors when you drive and goes into battery saving mode automatically after your trip has been completed.
2. Sensor information from different sources are combined and analyzed to maximize accuracy. Data from multiple mapping data providers (Google Maps, Bing Maps and OpenStreetMap) are also integrated to provide an unique user experience.
3. No ads. No distractions. Only useful and convenient features.
* Continued use of GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.