Do your kids come home from school with an actual tin full of words to read? Do they come back with lists or do you have to make lists on paper to get them to read? Frustrating right?
Word Tin is simple and interactive way to help learn customisable lists of High Frequency Words.
Originally designed just for words, it can be used for maths (5x5=?) too. Simply use the built-in words, OR add your own lists.
Change colours and fonts to test reading and swipe through words, maths questions or anything else.
- add multiple lists and edit words in a single editor
- use words, or maths equations
- change colours
- change fonts to aid reading with cursive fonts
- switch between lists easily
- shuffle words
- automatically re-add incorrect words to the end of the list
Many more features to come