An advanced application to track and analyse sports performance for Apple Watch and iPhone
This application includes our advanced Apple Watch app.
The iPhone application allows you to:
- see your activities from Selfloops.com
- check your weekly goals
- sign up for classes
- track and analyze your workouts
- check your training plans, created by your coach
- add notes to the workouts and see the notes of the coach
- set the RPE(Rate of Perceived Exertion, Borg scale) of the workout
The Apple Watch app allows you to:
- join Selfloops Group Fitness classes with your Apple Watch as heart rate monitor
- track cardio workouts
- track Concept2 rowers, bikeErgs, SkiErgs
- track rowers, treadmills, indoor bikes and indoor trainers that supports the Bluetooth FTMS protocol, the Bluetooth Cycling Power and Cycling Speed and Cadence standards
The Bluetooth FTMS is the fitness industry standard protocol to connect to the machines.
Workouts performed with the app are automatically synchronised with the Apple Health app, the Apple Activity app and the Selfloops website.
We have added the Selfloops "Athlete Premium" in-app purchase lets you use the advanced sports performance analysis available on the Selfloops website.
An Athlete Premium account can connect to 3rd party services like Garmin, Polar, Withings, Concept2 and use all the advanced functionalities available on the Selfloops website.
Terms of Service