ScoreOne lets you jump into to the round scoring with the press of a button. The scoring controller can be directly accessed without the need of setting it up.
- There are FIVE configurable buttons for each player. Each can have a different score value, or even a label.
- Error-Proof interface design that prevents accidental navigation, or opening any windows during the match.
- The round timer can be set to whatever is the standard of your sport.
- Shake your phone to undo the last score accidentally assigned.
- The score for either players can be adjusted at any time.
- Penalties can be assigned and adjusted anytime during the match.
- Complete Scoring history can be viewed and saved for record keeping of tournaments.
In the "Configure Buttons" screen:
- Buttons score value can be set by the user.
- Buttons label can be also set to help the user remember their score.
In the "Rounds History" screen:
- You can review the scoring history for any save round, delete it, or change the save name.
In the "Settings" Screen:
- You can enable or disable buttons vibration.
- Enable or disable vibration when round ends.
- Have the button disable when the timer stops to prevent scoring when the timer is not counting.
- Whether the scoreboard resets when the timer does.
- Whether the logs resets when timer does.
- Clear all rounds history data.
- Reset usage tutorials.