Memo:Re is an app that is designed to make the VIP(individual of concern for memory loss) feel consistent and scheduled interest from their family members in a way that is simple and will help retain the VIP’s ability to remember and their cognitive function.
[Key features of Memo:Re Application]
- Scheduled & personalized digital reminiscence therapy making use of visual and auditory stimuli
- Creating a closed community centered on those concerned with memory loss
- Sharing of photos, audio and videos that can stimulate reminiscence
- Consistent scheduling to encourage reminiscence
- Collection of past memories into a feed
[Reminiscence Therapy: what is it?]
Memory loss is caused by various causes including dementia and aging. Reminiscence therapy prevents this by improving concentration through recall and discussion of past memories.
[Memo:Re understands and sympathizes with the members]
1. Memories are an essential part in preserving the ability to remember. The gradual decline in memory is a natural effect of aging, but it can be slowed through various actions, stimulation of the five senses, and lifestyle changes.
In particular, interactions such as frequent recall of personal, close, and precious memories such as memories with family members and talking about them can help delay memory loss.
In order to hold and maintain these memories strongly, we used the principle of reminiscence of memories and created an app that can stimulate vision and hearing.
2. Stronger bonds between the family members will let the app perform at it's best.
Looking at the results of various studies and follow-up observations, it is said that the love and interest of people around them are very closely related to slowing down memory loss.
By using Memo:Re app to create an independent community within the family, and regularly presenting precious memories such as photos , videos and voice recordings, you can recall past moments, stimulate the ability to remember and make the bonds between family members stronger.
3. Regular and structured management is a must.
Memo:Re app is designed in a way that pays attention and gives love to those who are concerned about aging related memory loss, and give responsibility to their family members (members) who gather for the core. Rather than to insinuate temporary concern and interest in the core, a function has been added to enable regular reminiscence while in a structured fashion.
For further information on the Memo:Re app please visit www.memoreapp.com