Major features & benefits:
- Manage and Monitor unlimited numbers of Zabbix Servers, and fast-switch between them
- Monitor Active Triggers status
- Monitor Events history
- Monitor realtime Host status and related Items
- Monitor Item Graph in real-time
- Monitor Trigger and Events based on Host
- Edit/Modify Trigger basic configuration
- Edit/Modify Item basic configuration
- Acknowledge Events changes
- Send execution of Host based scripts right from your device
- Ability to place an host in Maintenance status
- Push Notification support by integration with Zabbix Server custom alert script mediatype *
- Support for HTTP Basic Authentication
- Track your Zabbix monitored hosts status information directly using the iPhone/iPad Camera and QR Code Tags with the MobileOp's feature HostTag and HostScan.
- Add Photo (from Camera or Photo Library) with GPS coordinates to yours monitored Hosts for reachability and logistics references
- Interaction with third party Naviagation apps
- Local notification for each Trigger status change
- Per ZABBIX Server parameters definition
- Interaction with third party apps that support Telnet,SSH,HTTP/HTTPS protocols useful for managing your Host.
- Support for ZABBIX version from 2.0 to 5.4
- MobileOp is not an IT Management stand-alone App, it needs ZABBIX back-end to work
- MobileOp needs a ZABBIX Super Admin account to work
* Push Notification Support with Zabbix alert custom script. This will allow your Zabbix Server to send Push Notification alerts directly to your iPhone/iPad using MobileOp.