Why use a spreadsheet when you can use GP Team Timer to track your team's progress throughout team endurance kart races in real-time?
After setting up the parameters of your race (the team, duration of the race, fuel requirements, etc), start the race when the green flag drops. Track each event during the race with just a tap.
• Time remaining in the race
• Fuel remaining
• The active driver
• Total number of driver stints completed
• Total driving time for each driver
• Total stints for each driver
• Monitor minimum and maximum driving time per driver
• Track penalties
Other features include:
• Resetting the fuel duration after refueling
• Pausing and resuming the race (during a red flag for instance)
• Double stinting drivers
• Visual indicators for low fuel and drive time limits
There's also complete and exportable Race Log with every driver swap, refuel, penalty, etc that takes place, so you can audit the race during and after, and even undo the last action if a mistake was made.