FOCUS IS A SUPERPOWER
We believe that focus and concentration should be trained like a muscle. Flow has brain games that are designed to prepare for focused work or studying. Or whenever you need a little boost. Play Flow for 5–15 minutes to:
1. Start your brain
• Get into an alert and focused state.
• Warm up your brain's executive functions (attention, perception, memory).
2. Clear your mind
• Focus intensely to forget all other things running in your head.
• A good score demands your full attention.
3. Train focus and concentration
• Try to focus 100% on the exercise.
• Try to keep your focus under time pressure.
• Try to control your mind and ignore all distractions.
• Then apply the same mindset when you are working or studying.
FOUR EXERCISE GAMES
In this first version we introduce four exercise games.
• Number Run: Run through a grid of numbers in ascending order.
• Pair Exercise: Find pairs of symbols as fast as you can.
• Quick Thinking: Test your reaction time, but think before you act.
• Passcode: Memorize a sequence of numbers. Then enter the same sequence.
• Select exercise duration in all games.
• Top 25 list of your scores in each game.
• Light mode and dark mode!
• Upgrade or downgrade your subscription from within the app.
SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT
There's a suitable plan for everyone, whether you are a student or a professional. The app does not require a sign-up and all exercises are free to play. After an introductory period, we kindly ask you to view advertisement messages before starting exercises (when ads are available). Flow+ is the ad-free plan you get by subscribing. The subscription fee in your local currency will be show in the app. Please remember that subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled 24 hours before the end of the current period.
JOIN US ON A MISSION!
We're on a mission to help everyone get better at focusing. And this is just the beginning. Our vision is to develop the app further and add more exercises in the future. We'd love to hear your thoughts. What works for you and what doesn't? What would you like to see in future updates? Please send us feedback at [email protected]