TinyTime is a FREE and super easy-to-use time tracking app that can be used solely or with your colleagues. In the app, you and your colleagues can mark working hours for a project and a customer. Thus, you can browse how much work is done for a project or a customer. With a very clear and easy-to-understand dashboard, you can find out with a glimpse what the billing percentage of your organization is or how much work is done to a project or a customer.
In the app you can:
* invite users to collaboratively track working hours to projects and customers
* manage users and their roles (admin or user)
* track working hours and direct them to projects and customers
* create, edit or delete projects and customers
* mark a working hour to be billable and thus filter billing hours per project or customer
* much more
The TinyTime app is made for
* the ones that seek a very simple, easy-to-use, and neat system for time tracking
* freelancers, companies, SMEs, startups, organizations, societies etc.
* the ones who want to understand how the working hours are divided
* the ones who are interested in hours made on a project and a customer
* the ones who are not willing to pay loads of money for an app to track working hours
TinyTime is a perfect choice if you want a simple time tracker for working hours. TinyTime helps you to improve productivity and understand better how projects and customers are developing, and how their billing percentage is developing. Perfect for example freelancers offering services on UpWork, Fiverr, or Freelance.
There are only a few free apps that allow your entire company or organization to use the same app with the same projects and customers in it. The main benefit is that you only need create once a project or a customer, and after that, they can be found by all of the app users in your organization. In addition, this allows analyzing all hour entries made for a project and a customer by anyone in your organization.
We are constantly developing the app and thus you can send a feature request from the app for us.