Age of Strategy is a free pixely turn based Strategy Game set in the age of empires and knights, vikings and samurais, winged hussars and Templars and many more!
It is an INDIE game, i am alone as code developer here, so please be PATIENT, if you find any problem, write me so i can fix soon!
Loads of campaigns, skirmishes and multiplayer games are waiting for you!
NOT a pay to win game! The in-app payment option is for speeding up progress.
The game is a retro-like 16-bit game, so it is not pretty and it has no fancy animations. This is a pure gameplay-oriented turn based strategy.
- More than 500 Campaign maps to pass (Historical ones too! eg: Battle of Troy and so on)
- More than 140 Skirmish maps to fight on
- More than 350 units and buildings
- More than 120 technologies to invent
- Rewarding system: Collecting stars on each map (Based on your performance) will grant you gems used for unlocking new troops or buildings!
- Spell Upgrades: Do you find a map too hard? You can ease the difficulty with various spells that can be bought with gems! (Used on consumption)
- Battle against AI on skirmish maps like in classic strategy games!
- Battle against or with real players worldwide!
- Upgrades section containing hundreds of new units, technologies and buildings openable with gems (Including some fun units)!
There are many requests for new and unique units (eg. historical heroes), I am pretty open to this since it's pretty easy to implement a new unit. Please join the
forum, post there the idea and i will make it!
***IF YOU INSTALL IT***
- Please be kind with the rating, since the developer is me alone, and i plan to fix every problem and bring in new things! (eg. mapeditor, unit editor)
- Feel free to send me any suggestions concerning any part of the game (Gameplay, units, unit properties, new unit suggestions, graphics etc...)
- If you would like to take part in creating this game (eg. maps, graphics, translation, ideas) send me an email and/or join the forums/discord!
***FOR A START***
1. Go to Single Player (Or skirmish)
2. Play a map
3. If you have any, send me suggestions!
4. If not, enjoy the game!