Let your phone speak for you!
Text to Speech is a modern TTS (text to speech) app, designed to be SIMPLE, QUICK, and INTUITIVE…oh, and completely FREE.
It has a familiar “chat-style” interface, so it feels just like you're texting somebody, helping you communicate with SPEED and EFFICIENCY.
HOW IT WORKS
That’s easy – just type, then press “speak”.
More specifically, Text to Speech produces natural sounding speech from the words that you type.
- I lost my voice, and I use to struggle to communicate with others. But then I found this app which enables me to speak to people again!
- I was bored, but not anymore! This app is surprisingly addicting and makes a fun and entertaining way to have my phone say funny things.
- I can even use this text to speech app as a text reader. Just copy and paste online articles, books, etc., and this TTS reader will read it to me.
Features we (happily) DON’T have
- NO Ads
- Sorry, we know you love being blasted by popup ads every second like many text to speech apps, but this app doesn’t have any.
- NO paid subscriptions
- This is a text to speech free app. We’ll take our payment in the form of a kind review so that others can find and enjoy this app too.
Features we DO have
- Unlimited use - completely free. No ads either.
- 56 different voices
- 38 languages
- Adjust volume, pitch, and rate
- Save frequent phrases to Favorites
- Background Audio implemented so the text reader can continue playing even when your phone is locked.
- Email Support. Don’t hesitate to email any questions or suggestions you have while using this app. We hope to make your experience as great as possible.
Voices - 56 different voices in 38 languages
Arabic (Saudi Arabia)
Chinese (China mainland)
Chinese (Hong Kong)
English (United Kingdom)
English (United States)
English (South Africa)
Korean (South Korea)
Note: You can download additional voices by going to the Settings app, then Accessibility > VoiceOver > Speech > Voice (though not all voices listed will be available for use in the app).
Circle vector created by macrovector - www.freepik.com (https://www.freepik.com/vectors/circle)