Beauty Calendar - The easiest and convenient app for women to keep track of their menstrual cycle, their conditions and symptoms on different days.
Beauty Calendar will help you plan pregnancy, checkups, travel and avoid unpleasant surprises!
Beauty Calendar is integrated with HealthKit, allowing you to automatically sync your data with the Health app.
In order to be more simple and practical, please allow Beauty Calendar to access your health data through HealthKit. Such as menstrual cycle data, sleep data, step data.
We understand your concerns about the security of your private data. Your privacy is important to Beauty Calendar. Beauty Calendar does not sell your personal health data and will never disclose it.
Here's how we protect your data:
· You do not need to create an account to use our application.
· You remain completely anonymous while using our app.
· You can delete all data with one click at any time.
In the app you can easily track your period dates, regularity and duration. The app tells you the expected ovulation date and the number of days to conception for your pregnancy plan.
We have tried to make our free calendar for women intuitive, minimalist design and most necessary functions!
With Beauty Calendar, you can:
· Track your period and predict the start and end date of your next period (based on your own menstrual history)
· Track ovulation and cycle days, best for pregnancy
· Keep a period diary to record PMS data and other important information for any given day
· Analyze statistics with visualization charts of cycle length and menstrual length
· Get reminders about your next period, PMS and ovulation.
· A variety of widgets to track your ovulation day with one click.
Our Beauty Calendar is designed to make women's lives easier, help get rid of worries, track P.C., period, ovulation and other symptoms simply, conveniently and intuitively.
You will be able to use the number of days to conceive by defining your fertile window and ovulation period.
· Predictions from the Beauty Calendar should not be used as a form of birth control/contraception.
For more information visit the link https://calendar.rareshell.app
We always welcome your questions, suggestions and comments. Write us at [email protected]